The Crimson Trace LG-497G Laserguard for Ruger LCP II Green drastically enhances the defensive capabilities of the pistol. User-installed in moments with no modifications to the firearm, the green laser sight simply clamps around the trigger guard. Factory sighted at 50 ft, the laser is also fully user-adjustable for windage and elevation using the provided tool. The laser is activated when the firearm is held in a normal firing grip via a front activation button. This is famously known as Crimson Trace's instinctive activation.
- Ultra Bright Green Laser: Features a 5mW peak, 515-532nm, Class 3R visible green laser, the brightest beam allowed by law
- Instinctive Activation: Front activation button engages the laser immediately when the firearm is held in a normal firing grip
- User installed- no gun smithing required; Factory sighted at 50 feet, but is fully user adjustable for Windage and Elevation with provided tool
- Eligible for Crimson Trace's Free Batteries for Life
- Platform: Laserguard
- Finish: Polymer Housing with Rubber Overmold Activation Pad