The M21-X with X reticle reflex sight provides constant, all-light aiming capability, without batteries. Designed through close collaboration with Israeli Special Forces, the M21 was the first reflex sight in the world designed for close quarter combat. It is battle proven, reflexive to use, deadly accurate, and totally reliable. The M21s large 30mm diameter lens allows rapid target acquisition with both eyes open. Reticle illumination is achieved by a protected fiber optic light collector system during the day, and by a self-powered tritium light source at night. Transition between the two systems is instantaneous and automatic to assure good contrast between the aiming dot and the target area. The M21 is night vision compatible. This sight gives shooters the ability to acquire targets accurately at any range, in any situation, with both eyes open. It is compatible with magnifiers.
- Always ready for action - no batteries or switches
- Tritium illumination is warranted for 10 years
- Operates under all weather and temperature conditions
- Armored design for hard combat use
- Sight is black and grey, no white or bright colored fiber optics tubes exposed
- Increases accuracy and speed when firing under pressure
- Large 30mm diameter lens with state-of-the-art coatings assures large FDV