The compact M612V Scout light produces 350 lumens of brilliant white light or 120 mill watt of invisible Infrared output for use with night vision devices - with no need for IR filters or spare lamps. To switch between white light, disable, and Infrared modes you simply pull then twist the front knurled portion of the bezel. In either mode, the m612v's TIR lens produces a tight beam suited for short- to medium-range applications. The high-efficiency LEDs are virtually immune to failure since there's no filament to burn out or break. Constructed of High-strength aerospace aluminum with mil-spec hard Anodizing for superior toughness and corrosion resistance, and optically coated Tempered glass for durability and maximum light transmission, the M612V is O-ring sealed to keep out dust, dirt, and moisture. Battle-proven and built to withstand the rigors of combat. The Surefire RM45 off-set mount, designed specifically for Scout light models equipped with a Thumbscrew clamp, positions the light in the off-set position between the rails of a MIL-STD-1913 (Pica tinny) for end, decreasing overall weapon profile and limiting potential snag factor. The robust RM45 is constructed of lightweight but strong aerospace aluminum that's hard anodized with a mil-spec type III finish - so it's extremely durable and resists corrosion while adding very little weight to your weapon. The DS07 is a waterproof switch Assembly for Surefire Scout light weapon lights. It includes a system-disable feature, a click on/off pushbutton switch, and an St07 switch Assembly with a 7 inch plug-in momentary-on remote tape switch. The integrated pushbutton and remote switch assemblies operate independently, providing switch redundancy.
- Virtually indestructible White/IR LEDs Regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- ADM throw lever mount simplifies attachment to a variety of rails
- Construction: Mil-Spec hard-anodized aerospace aluminum, optically coated tempered window, O-ring and gasket seals
- This new Scout light configuration features the RM45 off-set mount which attaches via MIL-STD-1913 (Pica tinny) rail for ends for lower profile and reduced snag potential
- The DS07 switch Assembly includes a system-disable feature, a click on/off pushbutton switch, and an ST07 switch Assembly with a 7 inch plug-in momentary-on remote tape switch