Ultra-light Harris Bipods are lightning quick and quality manufactured with heat treated steel and hard alloys. The bipods are quick-detachable and clamp to the Q.D. stud of bolt action rifles with conventional stock design. Carrying your rifle with a sling or shooting off-hand is not impeded by the use of a Harris Bipod. Hinged bases have tension adjustment to eliminate tremor or looseness in the crotch area of the bipod. Bipods have an all-weather black anodized finish.
- versatile, sturdy, light and fast
- made from high strength anodized aluminum alloy
- stressed parts are tempered spring steel
- bipods clamp to most Q.D. stud-equpped bolt action rifles and have sling attachment probision and adjustment foroff center stud
- spring loaded folding legs are quickly adjustable for height