Are you looking to reduce network congestion and improve cable management at the servers in your HP ProLiant Gen8 environment?
The HP Ethernet 10Gb 2-port 530T Adapter is a dual-port 10GBASE-T adapter, featuring the BCM57810S 10 Gb Ethernet solution from Broadcom in a PCIe 2.0 compliant form factor designed for HP ProLiant Gen8 rack and tower servers. The HP 530T Adapter delivers full line-rate performance across all ports with low power consumption, utilizing CAT 6A UTP cabling with distances up to 100 meters. Providing high performance Ethernet connectivity, it is ideal for virtual server and cloud computing environments. It supports enterprise class features (VLAN tagging, adaptive interrupt coalescing, MSI-X, NIC teaming (bonding), Receive Side Scaling (RSS), jumbo frames, PXE boot) and virtualization features (VMware NetQueue and Microsoft VMQ).
- To accelerate IT services, increase data center efficiency and double your bandwidth without doubling your costs and complexity use this 10Gigabit Ethernet
- This 4000MB/s bandwidth adapter is ideal for PCs with PCI Express x8 slots, ensuring top level network connectivity for your desktops
- For high bandwidth connectivity, add this efficient dual port 10gigabit ethernet card to your server or workstation
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for speedy data transfer up to 100 meters
- With the 10GBase-T technology get up to 10Gbps data transfer rate over the twisted pair cable