Easily connect and extend HDMI display to a single source.
The Manhattan 1080p HDMI Extending Receiver Unit receives a signal from the Manhattan 1080p 4-Port HDMI Extending Splitter Transmitter. The powered 1080p HDMI Extending Receiver Unit supports a reliable 1080p resolution video and multichannel audio transmission over longer distances than is possible with HDMI cables.
Flexible Solution for Many A/V Applications
Ideal for trade shows, classrooms, home theater, conference rooms, business office and retail applications, the Manhattan 1080p HDMI Extending Receiver Unit, when paired with the Transmitting Unit, offers convenient display or projector placement. Cat6 Ethernet cabling - UTP, SSTP or SFTP (cables not included) - is less expensive and easier to install than HDMI cabling and in-line signal repeaters.
Best Possible Image Quality
The Manhattan 1080p HDMI Extending Receiver Unit is HDMI and HDCP 1.4a compliant and delivers a stunningly clean, crisp and vivid picture up to 1080p resolution on four displays thanks to an integrated video bandwidth amplifier. Additionally, it supports HD-quality 3D video, as well as LPCM, DTS and Dolby TrueHD audio.
- This receiving (RX) unit requires the transmitting (TX) unit (207829)
- Receives a High-Definition (HD) digital audio/video signal from a 1080p 4-Port HDMI Extending Splitter Transmitter (connects up to four HD HDMI displays); distances up to 50 m (165 ft.) over Ethernet cable
- Supports 1080p resolution as well as HD 3D video and Deep Color (24-bits/pixel)
- 1080p resolution, 3D, Deep Color
- Fully HDCP compliant
- AC powered with Plug and Play installation; no special setup or remote required
- Plug-and-play installation
- Gold-plated contacts for corrosion-free connections
- Three-year warranty