Smith's 10-Second Knife & Scissors Sharpener features a "V" shaped knife sharpening slot with two crossed carbide blades. The carbide blades allow you to put a quick edge on your knife with just three or four strokes, and are preset at a fixed sharpening angle for guaranteed results every time. They are also reversible and replaceable. The patented scissors sharpener included in the handle of the 10-Second Knife and Scissors Sharpener features a specially designed "FLOATING" round ceramic rod, which conforms to the exact angle of your scissors every time. It works on both left & right-handed scissors. Just three or four strokes is all it takes to put the edge back on your scissors.
- Sharpens All Types of Straight-Edge Knives
- Sharpens Left or Right-Handed Scissors
- Preset Sharpening Angle Provides Guaranteed Results
- Quick, Safe and Easy to Use
- Reversible and Replaceable Carbide Blades
- Stone Size: 6" x 1 5/8" x 3/8